Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Slap the Sign - A Notre Dame Fighting Irish Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more. - Slap the Sign

Jan 17th 2012

AUTHOR: | IN: Football | COMMENTS: |

Notre Dame can now add a quarterback to their list of 2012 recruits. Gunner Kiel from Columbus, Ind choose Notre Dame as his school next year.

This five star quarterback will be joining Tee Shepard, five-star defensive tackle Sheldon Day, and USC transfer Amir Carisle. All of whom enrolled and attended classes today.

Kiel was committed to LSU but choose to come to Notre Dame.

“This recruitment process was a roller-coaster ride at times, but I know I have made the right decision for my family and me. There were three critical elements I was looking for in my future school: the quality of education I would receive, the distance from home and the comfort level I would have with the players and coaches in the football program. Notre Dame was the perfect fit for me because it hit all three areas.” -Gunner Kiel per Notre Dame official statement

This is terrific news for Irish nation. His talent and capabilities are something I look forward to see develop under Brian Kelly and the coaching staff in South Bend.

Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@SlapTheSign) and like us on Facebook (Slap The Sign).

Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment